Thursday, December 28, 2006

All Academies Ball...

I went to my first (and last) all academies ball last night with my Godmother. She couldn't make it to ring weekend, and can't come to graduation as she graduates law school the same day. This was my Christmas present to her, to let her see a little of the pageantry that has been my life for the past few years. Anyway, I was the only Firstie Cadet, so, I had to cut a cake. I got to see my friend Rich and hang out with him for a bit...those were pretty much the highlights. Anyway, we got to take some pics together, and here they are:

Me and my Godmother...easily the best looking couple there...
Me and Brandon, my cousin's son. He, my cousin, is trying to indoctrinate him early...kept asking him, "see...you like those shiney buttons, don't you? Want to get some? Want to go to West Point?" ha ha...I think he just liked anything shiney though.
This is me and Zoomie Rich. He's going into the Navy...interesting.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home