Monday, December 11, 2006

Study Break...

I was studying fairly hard, stressing out and pulling out my hair. Suddenly, I heard the beep that let me know I had an email. When checking my email, I found the following from a Lieutenant Colonel graduate from Notre Dame who had been at the Army Navy game. To explain, before the game, both the Cadets and the Midshipmen march onto the field in parade. Every year, we look a crap-ton better. Anyway, here was her reaction to seeing her first march-on:
Like we were talking about the other night, we may have lost the football game, but there is no doubt who is more disciplined, professional, etc. You definitely blew them away!
We were very proud of the Corps that day.


Ha ha...what a great study break! Funny thing is, the photo on the right is pretty much the best they looked as they marched on too!

Anyway, I realize the game was weeks ago, but hell...you have to admit, this is funny. And, until we can win the goddamn football game, I guess this is all we have to hold on to. Go Army Marching!

3 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Is it fair to compare a march-on to a march-off?

Those Navy feets are definitely headed off the field.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

actually, the pictures were taken from the same side of the field, and Army and Navy face different directions for their march-on to face their respective crowds. As for the Navy "march off" there wasn't one. After they marched on, they just walked off the field en-masse...I'm not kidding.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home