Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finals...almost.

It's finals time in the Corps, which means everyone is studying and quiet and no one leaves their rooms other than to study and move out. Here is a note someone posted on thier door yesterday:
I, on the other hand, still do not know how to study well, so, I put off studying until an hour or so before when I suddenly think, "oh shit! I don't know anything!" and I cram and cram and cram and take the test.

Since I knew that was my MO, I took the Superintendant up on his offer when he invited some of us to his house for drinks and hors'd'ouvers (sp?) It was a good time and I drank a ton of champaigne and ate loads of shrimp cocktail. Afterwards, I went to COL Zupan's house for a Philosophy party, when he invites his philosophy students, teachers, and other cadets he likes (which is the group I fall into) for parties with loads of food (sushi, vegetarian wraps, turkey wraps, steaks and all kinds of various food stuffs) and great conversation. He also makes a mean martini. I ended out drinking some random frozen stuff that the girls didn't want to finish. Either way, we had a lot of fun and here are some more pictures to prove it:

This is me being witty as usual...and no, this picture wasn't posed at all...I swear, that's how Natalie and I talk normally...OK...maybe it was a little posed, but that's only because photos don't usually show how truly witty I am.

I believe Erin had just broken the commandment written behind her on the fireplace.

I don't know what she did here...but it must have been bad.

And, a night is never complete without somehow Beating Navy. Those signs are in front of the Supt's house, where I'd eaten shrimp earlier in the night.

This picture just makes me laugh...Doobs, Nat and me...man we're cool.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home