Friday, December 29, 2006

Sick...

My best friend and his wife came over tonight for steak. I grilled it just like my dad taught me, his special teriyaki recipe. As it was grilling, I begin to feel sick. I'd felt sick for a couple of days, but it got worse. I curled up on the couch until I realized that I needed to just go to sleep. I rolled around in bed for an hour and then ran to the bathroom where every muscle in my core contracted as tightly as possible at the same time and I vomited for a full thirty seconds without inhaling. I yelled out as loudly as I could for my mom and threw up again...I heard what sounded like her coming, only to realize it was my friend, his wife, sister and husband and mom laughing so loud in the dining room they couldn't hear me. It wasn't their fault...but it didn't feel too good.

My mom went to buy me medicine. I'm going to try and sleep.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All I have to say is: I'm sorry. I hope you are feeling better.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home