Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Photos...

I got a digital camera...so expect lots more picture posting. These ones are of my house around Christmas. My mom always does the house up very nice. It's really extravagant, but not tacky. Here are some of the things she did:
I'm too lazy to rotate this picture. We have two trees. This one has all the tacky ornaments form when I grew up, including the hippie angel on top. We used to hate it, me and my sisters, now I want it for myself. Luckily, there are two, so when we duke it out over who gets to keep it, only one of use loses!

These aren't really decoration, but they were around to give people who stopped by instead of cookies...nice.

These were our stockings for many years...now they hang by the dart-board.

My mom made these reindeer when I was just a child...I don't know why, but I love em...they make me nostalgic.
This is the second tree...all matching bulbs and white lights.
These were my presents...she helped me wrap them. They're all black and gold because everyone got west point stuff this year. I always hesitated because I worried about quitting or getting kicked out and then having my family with West Point stuff that represented me failing...but now, I'm actually graduating...sweet!








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home