Thursday, October 18, 2007

things are good.

Last night was Kelsey's birthday. We (Jacob, Kelsey and I) went to a restaurant. I wore a tie and Jacob a sport coat. I had duck for the first time, which was delicious. We also drank a bottle of italian wine, ate scallop and mango ceviche tacos and then drove home with the windows and sun roof open. The stars are remarkably beautiful and bright in Arizona. We had a really interesting and civil talk about politics and the state of the nation. When I got home, I had my neighbor come over and we drank some more wine and talked about why we joined the army and where we see ourselves in the future. It was one of those nights that seems to last forever and makes you wish it would. The music was great, the wine was delicious and the company...well...I couldn't have asked for better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home