Monday, September 10, 2007

Tiger in the Snow...

Such a beautiful movie. There were at least a dozen quotes I want to share but didn't have the dexterity to write down as the movie was playing. Tonight was a good night, but a suprise. It began with a cry for help, from me. I was bored...very bored. I told my friend Tyler so and he invited me over to hang out. We listened to the Beatles and John Lennon on vinyl and drank wine. We watched the Tiger in the Snow, a Roberto Benigni movie that is improbable, but beautiful nonetheless, and drank more wine. It was a good night. I am going to download Tom Waits music now instead of doing homework to listen to as I re-coup from such a movie. Watch it, if you haven't seen it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Holy crap, I just saw that last week! I liked a review I read that said it portrays a view of the war in which "all sides are absurd."

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home