Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I swear...

I stumbled upon an article about congressional investigations into the deaths of some Blackwater private security personel in Iraq. This picture was on there showing the wives of those who died being sworn in. It made me remember when the Oil executives testified before congress. We didn't swear them in...remember? It was right before they said they had never been to the White House and had never had contact with Dick Cheney. Well, I for one am glad we have more faith in oil executives than we do in the wives of dead Americans. I mean...we all know one of those two groups has something to gain from lying to the American public and Congress. And thank God Congress knew which group that was. Now...raise your right hand ladies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home