Friday, January 05, 2007

The Governator...

I'm begining to like him. Here's some choice quotes from CNN:
"At one time, the greatest public policy innovations came from liberals, such as during the New Deal," the Republican celebrity said. "Then the most innovative ideas came from conservatives, such as Ronald Reagan."

"It is time we combined the best of both ideologies into a new creative center. This is a dynamic center that is not held captive by either the left or the right or the past," he said after arriving on crutches as he heals from a leg broken in a skiing accident.

"In the 2005 special election, I took the wrong approach in trying to do these things. But in my failure, I rediscovered my original purpose," he said. "I saw that people, not just in California, but across the nation, were hungry for a new kind of politics, a politics that looks beyond the old labels, the old ways, the old arguments."

"Post-partisanship is not simply Republicans and Democrats each bringing their proposals to the table and working out differences," he said in his inaugural speech. "Post-partisanship is Republicans and Democrats actively giving birth to new ideas together."
so...he can admit when he's wrong, works well with others, and has appointed good judges to replace the nutso one who left? Sounds good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home