Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Good News...

Despite the fact I just found out some bad news about school, there is good news. I just received the following information via email I'm very excited about:


Hey Adam,
I just wanted to inform you of a new campaign I am starting, aimed primarily at you. This would be the Madison, Wisconsin Awareness Campaign, designed to get my closest coast-dwelling friends to easily recognize the existence and location of the city I live in. Through this campaign, I will try to routinely bring you bits of information about Madison that I hope will relate to your life.

Today, I bring you the Freedom from Religion Foundation, a group based in Madison that works nationwide for the separation of church and state. Though I can't really call myself an atheist, I value the efforts of group and think you probably will too. http://www.ffrf.org/
More later


I'm strangely excited to learn about this "Madison"

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

bwah hah hah ha...

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home