Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Remember...

Years ago, maybe nine or ten, I was in a play in Fallbrook, Grease to be exact. I didn't know anyone in the cast and didn't really fit in all that well (suprised?), but there was this girl who really took a liking to me. I don't know why...I was kind of (very) awkward and not very nice either. She wrote me a note one day with these quotes on it that were very cliched and kind of immature it seemed to me, such as:

People are angels born with only one wing, so to fly, we have to hold on to one another.
or
Shared joy is twice as joyful and shared burdens half as light.

There were more I can't remember right now. I didn't think much of the letter and didn't talk to her anymore (such is my style).

I would probably give anything to get a note like that right now...it would be nice to know that someone cared about me like that. (This isn't, please, a cry to have a billion comments on this blog about how you personally care about me, that's not the same...in fact, I know Claire cares about me, she posted a birthday blog!...but I think you all understand the difference)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home