Monday, September 11, 2006

Got Hair?

So, I went to the barbershop where a very quiet lady with big bangs and long black hair was taking about fifteen minutes per person. I didn't have class for four hours, so, instead of making an appointment, I figured I'd just wait...bad idea. I waited two hours. When I finally got to sit down, the nice quiet lady said, "How'dyalikeit?" I think that's what she said, at least, that's the question I answered. Apparently, that's not what she asked because my reply of "one and a half on the sides, trim the top and leave it long enough I can spike it up" translated in her head as "Skin on the sides, high and tight." Yes, I have a high and tight. No, I didn't want it. How do I look? Like an asshole...like a huge asshole.

The thing about high and tight haircuts is, you can't wear civilian clothes without looking like a moron. I dress well...but nothing I wear is going to make me look like less of an asshole. The wost part is, I look like I am getting chemotherapy if I wear a hat, so, there's no hiding this horrendously bad haircut. I'll get my roomate to take pictures of it so you can all see what an asshole I look like. Until then, see these demonstrations:



(oh, the one on the bottom was voted "Chicago's best high and tight" for this year)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home