Wednesday, March 29, 2006

How...Hip?

Oh yeah, I'm about to blog a myspace bulletin. But, it was my little sister's bulletin, which we all know means it's cooler than most. Tell me she isn't awesome after you read this, I dare you fool!


Here's how it works....There are 17 questions that you have to fill out about the SECOND person on your top 8. This is just to see if you know this person as well as you think! So start answering!
1) Name: AJ, Harmon, mi hermano, adam, brother
2) Age: 25
3) Are they single? yes they are
4) How long have you known this person? since birth
5) Are you related? no we just have the same mother
6) Where does this person live? This crazy place that gives him a a curfew, I think its called east mound or west point, something like that.
7) How often do you see them? Lately its been bi-yearly, is that how you would say every two years?
8) When was the last time you talked to them on the phone? The other day cause he wanted our sisters phone number. haha

In my own defense on this one, I called her just to say hello, but I thought maybe she'd have Kristie's number...so, asking for it was incidental, not the "reason" I called...so there!

9) talked on Myspace? a couple of days ago
10) talked on IM? na
11) How did you meet this person? he used to have to play with me when we were kids, We used to have dirt clot fights when i was in 5th grade
12) Are you pretty good friends? surprisingly yes, if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have made it threw highschool
13) What does this person do for a living? learns stuff
14) Have you ever kissed this person? on the cheek, our family is kissy
15) Ever slept with this person? When we would get stuck sharring a bed. Apparently I would kick alott and grind my teeth. And on long trips aj and kristie used to fight over who had to let me lay on them when I fell asleep. apperently Id get all swetty and drooly. I was a verry atractive child. usualy adam lost

Because it's worth telling, yes, car trips were hellish. Lucia had this crazy long curly hair that wasn't very clean when she was a kid...it was also always in knots which would then hurt her. She would sweat and the hair would stick all over our legs and arms and we had a volvo that wasn't very comfortable to begin with...ha ha, I also remember she used to sneeze a lot and one time, she sneezed a big ol booger on me and I screamed and cried like a ten year old girl...ha ha, man we were little brats.

16) Broken the law with this person? I drank with him before 21 so that counts i think
17) When will you see this person next? This question scares me cause I dont know.

Soon Lucia...soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home