Thursday, January 05, 2006

My First Full Quote Blog...

In general, I write my own crap...but this was too succinct, too well written...to awesome to change. Hmm...is it illegal to copy a blog? I don't know...if it is, I'll probably get an email or something. Anyhow, with no further ado, a quote from Andrew Sullivan's blog:

Here are the specific responses to Ariel Sharon's stroke by two leading fundamentalists in the world, Pat Robertson and Mahmoud Ahmedinejad. Julian cites them below.

Robertson:
"He was dividing God’s land. And I would say, Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the E.U., the United Nations or the United States of America. God says, This land belongs to me. You better leave it alone."

Ahmadinejad:
"Hopefully the news that the criminal of Sabra and Shatila has joined his ancestors is final."

The difference, of course, is that only one of these maniacs is on Karl Rove's A-list rolodex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home