Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rick Perry...god bless him

Obviously I don't have to take down all the ridiculous things said at the debate last night, but this zinger by Perry particularly caught my eye ("eye" because I had to read the transcripts vs. watching it as I was stuck at work):
I'm going to be laying out over the next three days... we're going to be focused on initially the energy industry in this country and making a America again independent, and clearly the place where domestic energy needs to be produced from.
My question is...where does this convoluted speech come from? This is the same cadence and language and total lack of substance that characterizes Sara Palin's speech. "Making America...clearly the place where domestic energy needs to be produced from." WTF? I really hope that he not only loses the primary, but that Texas re-thinks their love affair with him. If I end out at UT, I'd much rather Kay Bailey or ANYONE else be Governor there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home