Saturday, January 19, 2008

food n fish

I made the wonton things I saw in the frozen food section. Here was how the ingredients looked before I prepped them along with a step by step:

Mushroom, shrimp (cut into thirds) green onion, spinach, fake crab. The egg didn't get used.
Lightly sautee it all in olive oil with garlic, salt and pepper.
I mixed in goat chese with onion and garlic
put it on a wonton wrapper, fried...
Served with soy sauce to dip. Delicious.
These were some hamburgers I made. Lean meat with green onion, barbecue sause, an egg and garlic. I had to keep draining the pan because unlike on a grill, it didn't self-drain.
Here it is finished with bacon, avo and all the other delicious burger stuff. Behind it is a mug of beer Kelsey gave me...notice the super-sweet MI crest on it.

And this is Alpha Deuce...he seemed so happy this morning. I like to think he went to a better place where Beta fish no longer feel the need to be so violent to one another.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP! STOP! I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK!
Just no more food postings!
PLEASE! PLEASE!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Geoff said...

An ample supply of Stella Artois is also a necessity when cooking.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home