Saturday, December 01, 2007

Army/Navy

I'm in Tucson at a hotel waiting for the Army/Navy game to start. It's my first year doing the game as an "old grad" so we'll be watching from a bar with the West Point Society of Tucson. I have high hopes this year...as I guess I do every year.



Last night I went out with some friends and somehow lost my Red Sox baseball cap. It was my favorite hat both because it's one of the only ones that fit me and because I got it when I went to my first game in Boston. It was from one of the best weekends of my life and now...now it's gone.



In any case, the game is almost on and I have to run. Expect more constant postings once I have a computer that works in my room again in a week and a half, but most importantly,

Go Army!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home