Saturday, November 03, 2007

What a Day...

Army 10 Air Force 30. Yeah, that was the score. Meanwhile, on the screen right next to the Army game, I was able to watch Navy beat Notre Damne in triple overtime for the first time since the Civil War or something like that. I think the only way the experience could have been worse is if the pain I felt in my legs and groin from the 12 mile ruck march I did at 1 in the morning had been inflicted by a swift kick from a half-navy half-af "cadet" kicking me in the balls. Yeah, that may have been the only thing that could have made today worse. I would say "there's always next year" or something like that, but I just don't feel up to it today. Thinking about my friends at the Academy and all the other dissapointed cadets who work their asses off getting beat when they deserve a win more than anyone just depresses me. Well...at least they'll have the Dave Mathew's Band concert to look forward to...and they won that, so...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home