Saturday, November 03, 2007

Beat Air Force!

oday is the Army/Air Force game. A lot of my friends make fun of me because I'm what they call an "Old Grad." I think they use it pejoratively, but I consider it a compliment. So, maybe I am Army's biggest fan, but hell, I'd rather be considered Army's biggest fan than one of those kids who graduates and just tries to pretend he went somewhere else. In any case, in honor of the game today (which I have high hopes of winning as 1. it would set the ball rolling into the next three games culminating with Navy and 2. The only thing that would make me feel better than seeing AF lose would be to see Navy lose--see point 1) I am posting a video I found on youtube. I don't know who made it, but it pretty much gave me chills as it portrayed my four year experience in ten minutes flat...good stuff. Anyway, Go Army, Beat AF!

Oh...and for the record...this is our competition. No...seriously.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Adam,
I occasionally read your blog and I have to say, I love this post. The YouTube video is amazing. It made me get all teary eyed. My beast squad is shown coming out of the gas chamber and I was able to find myself in the video. Thanks so much for posting it. I hope all is going well with you.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home