Tuesday, August 21, 2007

can't sleep...

So, I've compiled a list for anyone who might want to date me of my pro's and con's...from my point of view:



PROS

  • I have a decent job
  • I read/write well
  • no back hair
  • interesting (this one I think is true...at least, no one's ever told me to my face I'm boring)
  • I'm pretty willing to try new things
  • not too high strung
  • not an angry drunk
  • family oriented
  • I like all kinds of music
  • I can cook

Pro/Con (these can be both depending on the situation)

  • I like to drink
  • I enjoy politics
  • I have a tattoo (my dad's initials, back of the right arm)
  • I'm in the Army

Con

  • I am financially irresponsible
  • I procrastinate
  • I lost interest easily
  • I have low self-esteem
  • I tend to think I'm better than other people (this doesn't negate the previous one...it just means I think very little of other people, especially if I don't know them)

To go along with this list are two photos of myself. One where I think I look decent, and one where I do not (kind of like a pro and con in visual format).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should add to Pro/Con:
-I can grow a mustache

You would think anyone can grow at least a dumb-ass mustache, but, well, don't take it for granted, that's all.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home