Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fancy meeting you...

So, one night in Asheville, NC I hung out with a friend of mine, AJ Klerekoper. Great guy and we both had semi-beards (the kind you get when you just don't shave, not the kind you get when you think you look cool). His girlfriends was there along with two of her friends and then a guy he knows showed up (who, I think, was maybe dating or hooking up with or, in facebook terms was "complicated" with one of the girls who was there). He was funny as hell and seemed a cool kid. I facebooked him as I like to do (those of you who know me know I'm an e-friend fiend) and I read this on his profile which I liked a lot:
I believe in the soul,
the day, the night,
the importance of good liquor,
the necessity of spirit, friends, good music,
and a good party, in that order.
I believe that the theory that Tupac is dead and sex is wrong is ridiculous,
I believe in Dr. King's Dream,
I believe in the Beatles,
I believe love will overcome war,
Laughter, Jokes, Friends,
And I believe that one day,
In the words of John Lennon: "The world will live as one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home