Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Break '07...

So, I thought I'd have lots of cool stuff to post about Spring Break, but as things go, that wasn't the case. I got sick for a couple of days, slept it off, drove up to LA, went out on a Tuesday night, came home, drove to Monterey and flew home. Other than that, there was nothing mentionable.

The drive and trip to Monterey were nice, and I spent some good quality time with my mom. I didn't even sleep most of the drive, which is a big thing if you know me. Anyway, I'll post as soon as there's something worth posting about.

I was going to write about the DA issue, and about how the media isn't even mentioning the important part (the lack of congressional oversight over the unlimited "interim" appointments), but decided I didn't much feel like doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home