Monday, February 12, 2007

Baptism pics...


Here are some pictures of me and the Baby Eli. You'll have to excuse the huge bags under my eyes. Over the course of my whirlwind trip back home, I traveled some twenty-five out of fifty hours. It was well worth it though, just look at the little bugger and tell me you wouldn't have traveled as far for a day with him.That's me when I woke up in the morning after my flight and got to hold him for the first time. He has abnormall long toes and his hair reminds me of a chimpanzee...he's awesome.

Me and his godmother were changing him into his baptismal clothes. My tie and suit combo was no accident.




This is me holding him after the actual baptism. My cousin JT took this picture...he's a young one, but a good one.


This is Theresa, his godmother, and the baby Eli.


This is me, holding the baby, with big bags under my eyes. He was sleeping around that time.


You'll find that babies are just like real people...but everything is smaller. See that pinky finger and tongue? Just like yours and mine...but smaller.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home