Monday, February 12, 2007

Apartment...

So, I am going to get an apartment soon. I've never had to furnish an apartment...or a room for that matter (I remember the deliberation I put into getting big pillows for my bed at DLI...it took me weeks to decide on full body pillows...which were great, by the way). Now, I have to find and furnish an apartment. I was looking at eco-friendly furniture online. I don't know much about it, but some of them use sustainably harvested wood, others re-used wood. I don't know how reputable they are or whatnot, but it couldn't hurt could it? Anyway, most of it's out of my price range anyway.

My cousins asked me to do a "registry" of sorts, but there's no one store I want anything from. I may just post it all online. Is it wrong to just put a picture of the bedroom set and dining room table I want and say "donate money to buy me this supercool bed and table!" My roommate said to just request a lava-lamp and all will be good. We'll see. I'll probably end up with a house full of Ikea stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home