Sunday, January 07, 2007

6 Feet Under...

Sometime, when I watch this show, I think, "this many things can't happen to one family" and begin to think the show is just pushing it. Then I think over the last five years and realize...nope, this shit does happen.

My little sister got robbed at gunpoint last night as she was leaving work. She and two co-workers were held up as they were leaving. I found out this morning from my mom, then she called me. She said the first thing she did when the guys jumped out with the guns was yell, "what the fuck are you doing?" Which made me laugh...but the idea of this happening to her makes me sick to the stomach.

It's times like this (and numerous other times over the last five years) that I wish we were all still together, so we could hug, or cry, or laugh...or just be there for each other, with more than a phone call. But, I guess so is life, and it happens to all of us (the living on our own thing, away from family...not the robbery thing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home