Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School...

I'm starting my third day of my last year today and, oddly, I'm bussier than I'd expected. I have a great schedule with no classes after lunch, but it seems my day is taken up with other random things. Meetings, breifings, tasks and other random crap eat up all my free time. Yesterday, I left my room at 0655 and didn't get back until sometime around 2100. I think my boss thinks I'm shamming out of some work, but honestly...I just haven't had any free time to get up to his office.

Otherwise, things are going well. I have good and interesting classes (one about water resource management, a favorite topic of mine, Constitutional Law, Western Political Systems, History of Military Art and Cultural Anthropology).

I haven't had any time to read the news lately, or go have some fun for that matter...so, this blog will be slightly less interesting for the next week or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Such diverse classes! You sound like you're at a liberal arts college! Except for the briefings, and Military Arts, and crap like that.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home