Sunday, June 04, 2006

Party Pics...

So I bought this tiny camera that was really cheap because it had been bought and returned. It's so amazingly cheaply made it's great...barely weighs anything cause it's made out of cheap Chinese plastic parts...but I took some pictures of the party the other night. There are better pictures, but I don't remember whose camera they are on.

Most of the pictures are of food, because once we started drinking wine, we couldn't focus the camera or get people to open their eyes for pictures...but this is the first bottle we started with...it wasn't very good. Later, Mr. Battaglia brought good wine, as always, and we drank it down right quick. The mushrooms Alex and I invented, they're awesome. Crab, cheese, garlic, cream, they were great. The balls Alex made, they were made out of goat cheese...and there was more food, but I ran out of memory and was more focused on drinking.


After the party, we moved to Heath's house for some good ol' hot tubbing fun. I vaguely remember driving to her house and then, what I remember in small blocks of memory are as follows:
  1. Yelling at all the girls in the car and Pat, who was driving, to "stop bein Bitches!" cause they wouldn't let me yell out the window.
  2. Falling asleep in the jacuzzi
  3. looking for a bed
  4. being surrounded by people who were trying to make me throw up
  5. waking up in the morning naked.

And then there are the things I don't remember in no particular order:

  • grabbing Claire on the ass
  • trying to pass off a hipster haiku as my own
  • the kids trying to get me to go home
  • taking off my clothes
  • getting drunk

And, I believe the money quote from the whole event was the next morning, as I woke up in the buff and asking James, "have you seen my clothes" to which he replied, "Well...last time I woke up naked at Heaths..." (apparently, people often wake up at Heath's naked. We attribute it to the hot tub and liquor...so you take off your bathing suit, sit down in a towel and wake up hours later thinking, "what the hell happened?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home