Tuesday, May 23, 2006

3 things, in Descending Order of Importance...

  1. My roomate and best friend Jimmy James Carlson is coming back on Friday for a one night only engagement of drinking and debauchery.
  2. This past weekend was great. I went to the city with Kozlowski and a day later Troy and his girl met up with us in the city. I saw a Darwin Exhibition at the Museum of Natural History along with hanging out with some Eagles at a bar, going to my favorite Belgian Beer Bar, catching the premiere (sp?) of the movie 12 and Holding and otherwise having a great time. It was Troy, Koz and my third TEE leave together with one more to go. Montreal, Casa Di Maples and NYC, so next year should be big...you know, go down in flames right?
  3. This whole federal marriage ammendment thing is pissing me right off...not in an abstract way, but in a genuine angry at the world kind of way. I mean, it's obvious beyond any doubt that the whole thing is simply to mobilize conservative voters even though they know it's not going to pass...the idea that they would take people lives, make them more miserable than neccessary, stop the government from doing actual work and otherwise make assess of themselves and their positions simply to pander to a block of voters they need is disgusting.
  4. A fourth thing, just for good measure. I stumbled upon another cadets blog and I've found it rather well written and interesting. It is here, in case you want validation that there are other cool cadets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home