Sunday, May 28, 2006

Graduation and Flight...

Before I forget...if you have some time, pick up the latest issue of Atlantic Monthly. I read it cover to cover and it's amazing, almost every article had something new and interesting for me to learn. I apologize if this is rambling, but I'm pretty tired. It's about 0300 NY time, but I'm in SD. I got home and immediately went out with Dave, my friend back home. He didn't tell me when he invited me, however, that "go out" at 1100 really meant, "pick my drunk ass up and take me home." Whatevs. Anyway, I wanted to write about graduation and the president's shitty speech, but it's too late and I'm tired, so, goodnight...until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Dude, come over here and drink some of my beers. Or rootbeers. Or orange juice, whatever.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home