Thursday, May 04, 2006

Last Night...

Last night I went to the firstie club to celebrate our day off today and Troy's un-engagement. I didn't much like his girlfriend (too quiet for him) so we were happy. I met some of the rugby girls there, saw some old friends from another company and ran into a few other people I knew. The Blue Moon flowed like wine and the only thing that could have made it better was pizza.

I had on my red shirt that has the words "False Advertisement" in the shape of the statue of liberty and some asshole got pissed and walked away. I thought he'd forgotten all about me (oh, he also asked, with utter seriousness, "Are you even a cadet?" which made me "lol" which made him even more pissed...both because I am a cadet and because I felt so obviously superior to him because I didn't find it impossible to make a political statement and be a cadet) anyway, by the end of the night, he hadn't forgotten about me and he instead glared at me as we left and looked like he was going to try to start a fight or something. I vaguely remember having "words" and then my friend Troy pulled him aside and talked to him and he skulked away to another part of the bar.

This morning, I was hung over to no end and couldn't eat breakfast (it wasn't a good meal anyway) and then I slept in until ten. Is this what it's like to be a real college student? Drunk nights, hung over mornings and start work around noon? If so, that's awesome!

I talked to Alex a little this morning and she said something that made me think, "That's Alex..." here it is for your reading pleasure:
Alexgator82: speaking of which, i better go, patrick wants me to help him fold up a tarp or something.
Alexgator82: he's in charge of the landscape
Alexgator82: because i can't bring myself ot cut plants down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home