Wednesday, July 16, 2008

looking back...

I had some time to think back on the past and what I'd do differently and, briefly, here's what I've come up with. You see, growing up, I never tried anything. I didn't play sports, or learn an instrument or write or paint or race or...anything really. I was always scared and always thought that, since I wasn't already good at whatever it might be I wanted to try, I didn't want to try it. Now I realize how much I missed out on and try to rectify that when approached with new opportunities. I don't really care how bad I am at something, or how bay I may be at something. If you say, "Hey, Adam, want to try..." I normally say yes (barring it being illegal anyway). Anyway, I was just sitting here thinking about that and thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home