Monday, December 10, 2007

Sick...

I went out Sat night with a bunch of the guys I'm here studying with because it's our last weekend. We had a really good group and some of the ones who never come out came out with us. We ate, drank, danced and overall had a blast. I didn't really drink much because I just wasn't feeling much like getting drunk, and it's a good thing I didn't. I woke up that night around five with the cold sweats and had to vomit like I haven't vomited in years. Without getting into the details of it, I basically got amazingly sick. We drove back to Fort Huachuca where I immediately went to sleep (this was noon) and didn't get out of bed but to shower. My friend John came over and helped me out. He sat on the couch watching TV and reading and ever once in a while, I'd wake up, moan something about water or pepto bismol and he'd get it for me and I'd go back to sleep. That right there is a good friend...someone who will give up a Sunday to help you when you throw up. The good news is, I'm feeling much better today and I pack up to leave to TX on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home