Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cryptic...

Sorry, but only one or two people will understand the following...but I felt the need to post it anyhow:

From an Iranian political dissident:
"Why must a guy like me, in the throes of youth, work this hard for a mi nimum of rights? Just so others can speak freely, so that they don't stammer with fear, and they can get their very first rights. Sometimes when I sit alone and think, I ask myself why and for whom it is that I'm making such a sacrifice."


And, from a friend:
It is like standing on the edge of a cliff...and you want to jump, but you're scared, because you don't know if there's water or rocks below.


To that, I say...JUMP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Okay Adam, now post something the rest of us understand.

For reals, though, get on it.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home