Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm Kinda Screwed Says Kev-O

I went to dinner on Friday and my friend Kevin was torn between eating something he wanted and getting a fish plate being Lent and all. I had the Jack Daniels Sampler Platter with Jack Daniels Chicken Strips, Ribs and Shrimp along with pot stickers, artichoke dip and three ultimate long island iced teas.

Kevin asked if I was eating meat. I said, with a mouth full of pork, "yes" and he said, "but it's Friday. Oh yeah...you're kinda screwed in that field anyway aren't you?"

I think this post is a test. If you "get the joke", you're "on the ins" and consider yourself a friend. If you don't...meh, I'm sure you'll get it someday, when you're all growsed up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

aw adam. wherever you are, the rest of the world has to be deprived of your company. it's a damn fuckin shame. ps i've had some long island ice tea equivalents myself.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it. because you were drinking and that's bad.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home