Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Leader Lessons Learned...

Here are some of my leadership lessons learned for today:
  1. You cannot expect of a subordinate that which you do not specifically task him with. For example, if I do not tell Private Snuffy to clean the latrines, I cannot blame him when the latrines are not cleaned.
  2. It doesn't matter how many times you tell someone to do something, someone will not do it. Inspections are the only way to ensure what you wanted to happen happened.
  3. Lunch can be eaten in ten minutes or less...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Not around here, it can't. (Lunch, that is.) I want my tomatoes marinated with balsamic and sprinkled with crumbled Amish blue cheese, and I want them on a bed of mustard greens and tatsoi, and yes I will be inspecting that. Oh wait, I'm leading myself again. Glad you're liking AZ and hating injustice, as per usual.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home