Friday, May 25, 2007

10 hours...

The plebes just yelled out their windows, "There are, Ten Hours until graduation and graduation leave for the class of 2007!"

Ten hours and I am no longer defined by what has defined me for the past five years. In ten hours, I assume responsability...not just for myself, but for others. In ten hours, the sacrifice of everyone who wore grey before me becomes an ideal that my actions have the ability effect positively or negatively and everything I do will be taken as indicative of all West Point grads.

I can't believe I am actually graduating.

This is all tempered by the fact that one of my best friends is not...but still...in ten hours...I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations adam! I am so bummed that Tanner and I couldn't be there. Tanner and I are incredibly proud of you. I know that is what parent's and old family members are supposed to tell you, but it is true, proud we are. Congrats, once more and we hope to see you at your swinging shin-dig.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, Where are the glasses?? val

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home