Monday, May 21, 2007

Five and a butt days...

Until I graduate...

I'm so excited/nervous/happy/sad that I feel like a kid the night before Christmas, but it's still five days away. I couldn't sleep last night. I stayed awake thinking of everything I have to get done still, everything I'm doing aftewards, the fact my mom is going to be here in a matter of hours that I didn't fall asleep until 2 AM. Then, I woke up at five without being able to fall asleep again...just like a kid who wakes up knowing there are presents under the tree and I wanted to run through the hallways saying, "Santa came, Santa came!" but, instead of Santa with presents, it will be Dick Cheney with my diploma!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hmm, Dick Cheney as Santa--kind of a disturbing image to have in my head. Ah, I remember the week before graduating. At one point I was so wired up and full of conflicting emotions that when someone asked me if I was excited I just sat down on her bed and started crying. I guess you can't do that because you're all tough and what not, but I'm just saying I think I know a little bit of what you mean.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home