Sunday, January 21, 2007

Last Week...

Last week I hung out with a friend of mine who quit the academy after yuk year. It's strange, when I see someone who was on the same path as I was who then made a different choice. The same thing sometimes happens when I go home and hang out with Tanner, or to DC to see Adam. It's a chance to, in a way, see what life would have given had I chose to not join the Army (Tanner), not go to West Point (Adam) or not stay at the Academy (Chris).

They're each doing well in their own lives, Tanner being married to Ali now, Adam living with another friend of ours and Chris going to school in Wisconsin. It was hard seeing Chris, however, because he was with us for three years and now has missed out on the best parts of being a cadet.

124 days left. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home