Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Weekend...

It all began this morning around 0700 after I got home at 0230 in the morning from Boulder. (A quick side-note about Boulder, it's a great city I would love to live in someday.) Our flight left an hour late and our driver showed up an hour late turning what should have been a six hour trip into over an eight hour trip. I am on duty today. This means I had to watch supervise as people walked in circles. I did that for a few hours, sitting in my room and going outside every hour to watch circles...and then tried to watch Army Football--not a pasttime I would reccomend. I am going to head out to the Texas Tailgate tonight, in uniform, sober. Yeah...that's about the way my week is going.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

If you like Boulder you love Madison, Wisconsin! Come visit me and we'll have some great beer and steaks!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home