Sunday, October 15, 2006

Baltimore

I don't remember many of the details of last night, but Aylea had a camera, so I'm sure I'll get to see them later. I'm in Baltimore for the weekend seeing old friends and last night was a house warming party for Ian and his boyfriend (whose name I can't remember...I believe it started with a G because he had on a huge belt buckle in the shape of a G). All the old Army crew was there other than Mike and Adam and I drank like a fish. I was making these pretty stellar drinks that were half OJ and seltzer water and half vodka...good stuff.

Tim came down here with me and we drove another cadet, Katie, with us. I think we'll all hang out in Fairfax today as that's where Adam's crew meet (Regatta?) is, along with some family friends. I also told a friend at USNA I would try and swing by for lunch today...we'll see.

All things considered, I'm having a good weekend. Seeing these guys always makes me happy. Lee has a pretty stellar girlfriend now who is Polish and is talking about moving to Europe for a while...that'll be cool for him, but probably not so much for me as it will be the end of the central location of all my friends in B-town.

1 Comments:

Blogger TimFS4 said...

I think the dude's name was Glen.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home