Thursday, August 03, 2006

Seattle Summer, MP's and on my Way Home...

Sometimes, when I spend long periods away, I want to try and write everything I've been thinking and everything I've experienced, but just don't have the time or energy. This is one of those times. I've spent a month shadowing an MP Lieutenant at Fort Lewis in Washington. Weekdays were spent working non-stop and weekends were spent in Seattle having a blast with civilian and military friends.

There will be some photos to post soon, but for now, what is important is that I really liked working with MP's. The soldiers were cool, their mission was awesome and they were great to work with (for?). I only hope I'll someday be as good a lieutenant as Leah is and I am, for the first time in a long time, I'm geniunely excited to be in the military again. It feels damn good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home