Thursday, July 06, 2006

What Happens?



What happens when I'm stuck at school with hours and hours to spare and only one friend in sight? Well...I watch three seasons of Six Feet Under, I read several books and spend way too much time online. The good news is, I will, for the benefit of all my loyal readers (which is whom now that Alex is in the woods??), list all my recent favorite sites:





1.618

Opinio Juris

So...these pretty much span all my interests...art, architecture, music, law, the environment...and one dude who's just too smart and interesting not to include. Anyway, hopefully you wont be nearly bored enough to enjoy these as much as I have (not that boredom is a prerequisite for enjoying these...but it is neccessary to have an adequate amount of free time to read them all).

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Ha ha...Ms. Claire, you are always on my mind crazy! I just figure, with all the cooking and cleaning you've gotta do for the James, you probably shouldn't waste too much time on all this "reading," y'know?

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home