Saturday, July 08, 2006

My New View...

After moving from one room to another, unpacking and moving in, only to find out that I'm not allowed to have a roomate and have to move, yet again, there is good news. I can see a tree out my window people...a tree! You see, I've lived on the sixth floor for two years now, and on the side of the building facing the interior courtyard of the school (central area). While fun durring naked man and the occassional "riot" (which was anything but), it is a bit drab and grey. Well, for the next semester (or, at least, the part of the semester when it's not snowing), I will get to see this from my desk every morning (and, if you listen carefully, you can hear birds!):

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ddi you mean that the riots weren't actually riots, or that the riots were anything but fun??? Maybe the rioting was fun for the participants.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

ha ha, definately that the riots weren't "riots". As for if they were fun or not...well...who wouldn't enjoy throwing something out his window?

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home