Wednesday, October 10, 2012

red and blue made me feel super-cool

I just wish I had a better camera or lighting or skills to show how cool my outfit was today! Yeah, that's right, I'm e-bragging about what I wore. Why? Because it was so cool! I got a new shirt at Target the other day that was red and blue and everything else just fell into place! A red and blue umbrella from Gina & May, a red bag from the Cuddly Monkey, Red and Blue socks from Banana Republic (purchased on the cheap with a gift card long forgotten from Christmas past to Old Navy), an H&M jacket and all American Chucks! The necklace was today's "taste of Peter" because I wear something of his daily. Basically, I felt totally awesome all day because I was matchy-matchy. Sometimes...it's the little things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home