Friday, February 04, 2011

notes from my awesome meeting.

A short list of funny (sometimes intentionally, sometimes otherwise) things said at a meeting today:
  1. "Sir, to figure that out, we'll have to minus that number from the first one..." apparently not all college graduates learned the word "subtract".
  2. My boss: "I'm starting a list--civilians who piss me off." This is in regards to civilians who control one tiny little sector of the Universe--they have one stamp or one staple that is VITAL to your organization--and who rule that sector of the Universe with an iron fist and no regard for reality.
  3. Regarding Army management and bureaucracy: "It's not fixed when it's fixed...it's fixed when you turn in the paperwork saying it's fixed."
  4. In response to, "Do we have a system for that?" Someone responded, "Yes! Well, I'm not saying the system works, I'm just saying...it is."

Somewhere on this page of doodles and comments I thought were funny are my actual work notes...somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home