Monday, September 07, 2009

Real posting will resume as soon as I'm able to get to a computer more frequently.

Until then, a short note:
I am coming quickly upon a time when I must make a decision about my future, be that in the Army or otherwise. I am, as of now, unsure.

One of my best friends, and his wife, Gosia, are now traveling America and Canada (follow their adventures here http://anothermanstenderloin.blogspot.com) I think back to nine years ago when Lee and I met. He was a young 20 yr old from Tennessee and I was similarly naive and from So Cal. Our friendship was unlikely, but more importantly, our futures uncertain. Almost a decade ago, if someone were to tell me I'd be an Officer and Lee would be traveling the world with his Polish wife as modern day vagabonds, I'd probably have laughed.

Life is, to say the least, unpredictable, and if the next decade has as many twists as the last, at least I know it will have been a good ride.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hey, I looked at Lee's blog and saw that on their travels they visited the Corn Palace in South Dakota. We just went there last month, and took a picture of me in front of the same corn statue! Apparently the Corn Palace is a place for young people in love. Or for your friends.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home