Wednesday, October 08, 2008

paused...

In the grand tradition of my life never working out as planned, I met someone that I actually like. We don't know much about one another, other than a conversation or two we had over two nights at a bar along with mutual friends. I am, however, very interested in pursuing it further. However, it's difficult to convince anyone that it's a good idea to get involved with me a month out from my year in Iraq. I guess my earlier post was more prescient than I thought about this subject. So...my year of life on pause has already begun, but it wasn't me who pushed the button. I'm still frantically pushing the arrow keys in the hopes of continuing the game while everyone else realizes that it's futile and the game is, for now, on hold. sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home