Thursday, August 12, 2010

AIDS fundraiser


My friend Ian is doing a walk to raise money for people living with AIDS in Seattle (near where he lives).

Ian was at basic training with me many, many years ago and is now doing all kinds of things and has had more, varied experience in life than I could fit into this description. But, if you have four or five or six dollars or more to donate to a good cause, please donate it here. Think about it...a cup of coffee costs that much at the Starbucks and doesn't help anyone but Mr. Starbucks money-bags (I think he's a real person...who looks like the Monopoly man, but drinking a latte instead of smoking a cigar).

That, and if you donate, I'll personally sign a copy of my autobiography when I write one. Think about it...

For serious though, it's a good cause, and it's being organized by a good person, so give if you can and spread the word. Click on the above banner to donate.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ian Awesome said...

thanks adam! mwah!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home