Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CNN sucks...

I am trying to watch the convention on CNN. I have to write "trying" as opposed to leaving out that modifier because CNN would rather have commentators talk about what people are or aren't saying instead of letting them say it for themselves.

I watched as Wolf Blitzer and the "Ragin' Cajun" James Carville talked while every female Democratic Senator other than Clinton spoke. I watched as Rudy Giuliani talked while the Governors of West Virginia and two other states spoke. I watched as they showed...the band play...between two other speeches they spoke over.

They occasionally show that you can see the actual speeches online if you'd like. Or, switch to C-Span. Like me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What on earth can we do to make CNN listen? I am thinking of filing a lawsuit to remove their name CNN...there is no news any longer. It should be CON Cable Opinion Network.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home