Sunday, April 16, 2006

Why Gore?

Someone (Mike...Mike Y. since I know too many of you crazy Mikes) asked me "why Gore?" To that, I say watch this video. He's eloquent, passionate, logical...he is intelligent, understands government, believes in a government subservient to the people and yes, he's angry. He's everything I think the country and politics needs today.

In case you read this before the video is up, it's from this link to the American Constitution Society, the antithesis of the Federalist Society. It's a video of this speech Gore gave along with the text...read it, watch it or listen to it...it's passionate, involving and neccessary. It gives me hope we can save the country from the direction it is currently taking and makes me wish he'd say today that he'd run for President...and win AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home